- (British English) → cool boxExample sentences
- Take one Burberry-style shopping trolley, convert into a refrigerated vehicle by inserting a cool bag complete with several ice packs, and you have the perfect transport’ for a very special shopping trip.
- Pop one or two into the cool bag along with your frozen baits, seal the bag and keep it in the coolest part of your car and your baits should arrive at the water's edge in prime condition.
- This BBQ and cool bag is perfect for people on the move.
Definition of cool bag in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.