Translation of cool box in Spanish:
- (British English)nevera (feminine) portátilheladera (feminine) portátil (River Plate area)Example sentences
- In any available space, women squat next to plastic cool boxes offering cold drinks, beer and strong, dark rum.
- A whopping 19.76 per cent of people never use a cool box to carry food to a picnic or barbecue and 13.73 per cent do not know when high-risk foods were cooked so it is therefore no surprise that food poisoning cases are increasing.
- Out of the cool boxes would flow wine, beer and soft drinks, followed by a feast served on leaf platters, which we'd cast adrift when we'd finished.
Definition of cool box in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.