Translation of cool box in Spanish:
- (British English)nevera (feminine) portátilheladera (feminine) portátil (River Plate area)Example sentences
- In any available space, women squat next to plastic cool boxes offering cold drinks, beer and strong, dark rum.
- A whopping 19.76 per cent of people never use a cool box to carry food to a picnic or barbecue and 13.73 per cent do not know when high-risk foods were cooked so it is therefore no surprise that food poisoning cases are increasing.
- Out of the cool boxes would flow wine, beer and soft drinks, followed by a feast served on leaf platters, which we'd cast adrift when we'd finished.
Definition of cool box in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.