Translation of cooperative in Spanish:
- 1.1 (obliging) [attitude] de colaboración, cooperativo he was very cooperative se mostró muy dispuesto a cooperar or a colaborar the children weren't very cooperative los niños pusieron poco de su parteExample sentences1.2 (joint) [effort/venture] conjunto 1.3 (collective) [farm] en régimen de cooperativa cooperative society/store cooperativa (feminine) cooperative building (American English/inglés norteamericano) co-op 2
- Yet since the contracts in question have already been written, a co-operative response from the developers is essential if the new approach is to succeed.
- They were very co-operative and helpful but their recollection was poor.
- The company are appealing for your support in this matter and would like a full and co-operative response from the public at large.
- Personal responsibility, used in this way, is opposed to the concept of an inter-dependent and mutually co-operative community.
- The earlier interest in voluntary associational schemes, such as land settlement communes and cooperative enterprises, lapsed.
- Much more common are cooperative agreements between local TV stations and the newspapers in those communities, says Northwestern's Gordon.
- The land was once used by local Mexican farmers as public-owned cooperative farms.
- According to the tribe, their cooperative businesses have turned a profit every year since 1986.
- This led to the creation of large, industrialized, cooperative farms.
- cooperativa (feminine) agricultural cooperative cooperativa agraria
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.