Translation of cooperative in Spanish:
- 1 (obliging)(attitude)he was very cooperative
cooperativose mostró muy dispuesto a cooperar or a colaborarthe children weren't very cooperativelos niños pusieron poco de su parteExample sentences
- Yet since the contracts in question have already been written, a co-operative response from the developers is essential if the new approach is to succeed.
- They were very co-operative and helpful but their recollection was poor.
- The company are appealing for your support in this matter and would like a full and co-operative response from the public at large.
- 2 (joint)(effort/venture)
- Personal responsibility, used in this way, is opposed to the concept of an inter-dependent and mutually co-operative community.
- The earlier interest in voluntary associational schemes, such as land settlement communes and cooperative enterprises, lapsed.
- Much more common are cooperative agreements between local TV stations and the newspapers in those communities, says Northwestern's Gordon.
- The land was once used by local Mexican farmers as public-owned cooperative farms.
- According to the tribe, their cooperative businesses have turned a profit every year since 1986.
- This led to the creation of large, industrialized, cooperative farms.
- agricultural cooperativecooperativa agrariaExample sentences
- Unions, the students' federation, housing cooperatives and neighbourhood organisations all took part.
- In other parts of the world unions are active in promoting democratic worker cooperatives to organize workers.
- Members look to their cooperatives for services and support in both difficult and good times.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.