- 1.1 (of movements, body) coordinación (f)More example sentences1.2 (organization) coordinación (f)
More example sentences
- That would seem to require either perfect coordination of two fins of widely differing shape and size, or a trick that somehow imparts stability to the fish without slowing it down.
- In addition to a headache, brain tumors almost always cause problems with coordination, balance, speech, sight, and walking.
- Although this would not have caused death it could have impaired their attention, concentration, co-ordination and ability to make reasoned decisions.
- Complex activities requiring extensive coordination and control of large numbers of people have been accomplished throughout history, but there have not always been managers to do them.
- One volunteer state coordinator is selected to manage communication and coordination of volunteer activities.
- Previously director of engineering, Schultz will be responsible for the direction and coordination of all manufacturing activities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.