Translation of coordination in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of movements, body)Example sentences1.2 (organization)
- That would seem to require either perfect coordination of two fins of widely differing shape and size, or a trick that somehow imparts stability to the fish without slowing it down.
- In addition to a headache, brain tumors almost always cause problems with coordination, balance, speech, sight, and walking.
- Although this would not have caused death it could have impaired their attention, concentration, co-ordination and ability to make reasoned decisions.
- Complex activities requiring extensive coordination and control of large numbers of people have been accomplished throughout history, but there have not always been managers to do them.
- One volunteer state coordinator is selected to manage communication and coordination of volunteer activities.
- Previously director of engineering, Schultz will be responsible for the direction and coordination of all manufacturing activities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.