- 1.1 (of movements, body) coordinación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (organization) coordinación (feminine)
More example sentences
- That would seem to require either perfect coordination of two fins of widely differing shape and size, or a trick that somehow imparts stability to the fish without slowing it down.
- In addition to a headache, brain tumors almost always cause problems with coordination, balance, speech, sight, and walking.
- Although this would not have caused death it could have impaired their attention, concentration, co-ordination and ability to make reasoned decisions.
- Complex activities requiring extensive coordination and control of large numbers of people have been accomplished throughout history, but there have not always been managers to do them.
- One volunteer state coordinator is selected to manage communication and coordination of volunteer activities.
- Previously director of engineering, Schultz will be responsible for the direction and coordination of all manufacturing activities.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.