Translation of copyright in Spanish:
- to hold the copyright on somethingtener el copyright or los derechos de algoit comes out of copyright next yearel copyright vence or los derechos vencen el año que vieneExample sentences
- It compels the sharing of that amount between the owner of copyright in the artistic work and the owner of copyright in the literary work.
- The possession of copyright in published material may also lead to a conclusion of dominance if the relevant market is drawn tightly.
- In most countries, organisations have been created which control the exercise of copyright in performing and recording rights.
- this film is copyrighttodos los derechos de esta película están reservados
esta película está protegida por copyrightExample sentences
- This document is protected by applicable copyright laws and international treaties.
- Forthcoming EU legislation could criminalise Europeans who circumvent copyright protection.
- Title and intellectual property rights are protected by the copyright laws and treaties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.