Translation of copyright in Spanish:
- to hold the copyright on somethingit comes out of copyright next yeartener el copyright or los derechos de algoel copyright vence or los derechos vencen el año que vieneExample sentences
- It compels the sharing of that amount between the owner of copyright in the artistic work and the owner of copyright in the literary work.
- The possession of copyright in published material may also lead to a conclusion of dominance if the relevant market is drawn tightly.
- In most countries, organisations have been created which control the exercise of copyright in performing and recording rights.
- this film is copyrighttodos los derechos de esta película están reservadosesta película está protegida por copyrightExample sentences
- This document is protected by applicable copyright laws and international treaties.
- Forthcoming EU legislation could criminalise Europeans who circumvent copyright protection.
- Title and intellectual property rights are protected by the copyright laws and treaties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.