Translation of cor anglais in Spanish:
noun plural cor anglaisPronunciation: /ˈkɔːr-/
- (British English)Example sentences
- These charming songs exist in two different versions, the first for baritone and string quartet, and the second for tenor and woodwind quartet (oboe, cor anglais, clarinet and bassoon).
- We also have access to other instruments, including cor anglais, bass clarinet, cello, organ and voice.
- Fowler is best known as a guitarist, yet has mastered oboe, cor anglais and mandocello.
Definition of cor anglais in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.