Translation of coral in Spanish:
- 1.1 (substance)(before noun) (island)de coral(necklace)de coralExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (color)
- Police said seven tourist boats sail every day from Tungkang to the small island, which boasts coral reefs and rich marine life.
- The rest of the island is characterized by beautiful sandy beaches, coral reefs, warm clear blue waters and idyllic islands.
- Ciguatera poison is made by a microscopic organism that attaches itself to algae growing in the warm waters of coral reefs.
- The pieces on this page - not to scale - are only the tip of the mountain of crystal, coral, bead, shell, pearl and sequin baubles available out there for summer.
- The precious ingredients, ivory, coral, amber and crystal, have a distinctly magical aura - precious medicine for a precious child.
- The sculptures are made of copper and silver decorated with coral, pearl, crystal and stone and are often set on a heart-shaped base.
- The key colours are bright coral, various shades of purple, peach and green.
- Cyclamen flower petals range in colors from pink to white, coral, red, purple, and also a wide array of bicolors.
- Jewel colours such as coral and emerald-green showed up often on runways last week, and shoppers should expect to see them in a few months in stores everywhere.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.