Translation of coral in Spanish:
- 1.1 (substance) coral (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [island] coralino, de coral; [necklace] de coralExample sentences
- Police said seven tourist boats sail every day from Tungkang to the small island, which boasts coral reefs and rich marine life.
- The rest of the island is characterized by beautiful sandy beaches, coral reefs, warm clear blue waters and idyllic islands.
- Ciguatera poison is made by a microscopic organism that attaches itself to algae growing in the warm waters of coral reefs.
Example sentences1.2 (color) (color (masculine)) coral (masculine)
- The pieces on this page - not to scale - are only the tip of the mountain of crystal, coral, bead, shell, pearl and sequin baubles available out there for summer.
- The precious ingredients, ivory, coral, amber and crystal, have a distinctly magical aura - precious medicine for a precious child.
- The sculptures are made of copper and silver decorated with coral, pearl, crystal and stone and are often set on a heart-shaped base.
- Remove the orange beak of coral from each scallop.
- In a food processor, mix the lobster coral with three ounces of butter until well combined and reserve.
- Separating the boys from the girls, females, called ‘hens’, are often preferred for their roe or coral.
- The key colours are bright coral, various shades of purple, peach and green.
- Cyclamen flower petals range in colors from pink to white, coral, red, purple, and also a wide array of bicolors.
- Jewel colours such as coral and emerald-green showed up often on runways last week, and shoppers should expect to see them in a few months in stores everywhere.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.