- 1 1.1 (of apple, pear)(of magnet)(of mold)(of nuclear reactor)to the corethe organization is rotten to the coreshe's American to the corela organización está totalmente corrompidahis behavior shocked me to the corees americana hasta la médula1.2 (central, essential part)su comportamiento me horrorizó(of problem)a hard core of resistance(before noun)un foco de resistencia férrea(subject)(supplier/currency/values/activity)core commoditiescore curriculumproductos (masculine plural) básicos principalesa core vocabulary of 1,000 wordsplan (masculine) de estudios comúnto be core (to something)un vocabulario básico de 1.000 palabras1.3 (Computing)ser un factor clave (para algo)(before noun) core memorynúcleo (masculine) magnéticomemoria (feminine) central
- (apple)quitarle el corazón or el centro aExample sentences
- In a blender, mix one tbsp of honey with one peeled and cored apple.
- For apple pie flavor without the fat-filled crust, stuff cored apples with brown sugar, cinnamon and granola (a sneaky bit of fiber), then cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Glancing up and setting the fourth cored apple aside, Lydia said, ‘Stuffed apples.’
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.