- 2 (foodstuff) maíz (masculine), choclo (masculine) (South America/América del Sur) corn on the cob mazorca (feminine) (de maíz), choclo (masculine) (South America/América del Sur) , elote (masculine) (Mexico/México) (before noun/delante del nombre) [oil/syrup] de maízMore example sentences
- Christopher says his biggest failure was cream corn.
- His challenge was to eat creamed corn and cod liver oil.
- I waded through enough surf-and-turfs and enough creamed corn to last a lifetime.
- 3 (hackneyed sentiments) [colloquial/familiar] sensiblería (feminine), cursilería (feminine)More example sentences
- The appetite audiences have for sentimental corn should never be underestimated.
- Alexander's Ragtime Band is pure corn but rather tasty all the same.
- God, will I forever be forced to deal with this massive amount of cheese and corn from now on…?