Translation of corn exchange in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in US)bolsa (feminine) de granos1.2 (in UK)Example sentences
- Tucked away in the corner of the market place in Beverley, the cinema, a converted corn exchange, kept its magical, untouched feel.
- Anyway there is yet another public meeting in the corn exchange tomorrow night, along with the Downlands sub planning committee and WBC - let's hope a decision is made one way or another and that be the end to it.
- Fisherton Mill was a corn mill since the time of the Domesday Book, working until 1965, and the corn exchange was where the city's library is today.
Definition of corn exchange in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.