- 1.1 [Music/Música] (instrument) corneta (f); (person) corneta (mf)More example sentences1.2 (British English/inglés británico) [Cookery/Cocina] cucurucho (masculine)
More example sentences
- Over the years, McPhee has become adept on alto and soprano saxes, value trombone, flugelhorn, pocket trumpet, cornet, and various clarinets.
- The cornet became the leading instrument of British and American brass bands.
- Around five years ago Mr Winterflood, who teaches eight instruments ranging from the cornet to the tuba, decided that he wanted to do something to help needy children.
- There are practical problems: for example, some ice cream cornets may be inappropriately rejected if their chocolate-containing tips overlap in the packaging.
- My daily treat was a giant cornet of delicious vanilla ice cream.
- Stop me and have a look - there are no cornets or ice lollies, but there is plenty of local history on offer in Yorkshire's most unusual museum.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.