Translation of corporate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of a company) [headquarters/lawyer] de la empresa or compañía corporate membership suscripción (feminine) de empresa the corporate image la imagen corporativa, la imagen de la empresa or compañía he is still at the bottom of the corporate ladder todavía está en el primer peldaño del escalafón de la empresa corporate name razón (feminine) social corporate tax (in US)[ impuesto a la renta pagado por sociedades ]Example sentences1.2 (of big business) [mentality/jargon] empresarial
- The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.
- Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.
- It is understood that almost all major corporate finance houses have expressed an interest.
- 2 (joint, collective) [action/decision/responsibility] colectivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.