Translation of corporate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of a company) [headquarters/lawyer] de la empresa or compañía corporate membership suscripción (feminine) de empresa the corporate image la imagen corporativa, la imagen de la empresa or compañía he is still at the bottom of the corporate ladder todavía está en el primer peldaño del escalafón de la empresa corporate name razón (feminine) social corporate tax (in US)[ impuesto a la renta pagado por sociedades ]Example sentences1.2 (of big business) [mentality/jargon] empresarial
- The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.
- Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.
- It is understood that almost all major corporate finance houses have expressed an interest.
- 2 (joint, collective) [action/decision/responsibility] colectivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the