- 1 1.1 (of a company) [headquarters/lawyer] de la empresa or compañía corporate membership suscripción (feminine) de empresa the corporate image la imagen corporativa, la imagen de la empresa or compañía he is still at the bottom of the corporate ladder todavía está en el primer peldaño del escalafón de la empresa corporate name razón (feminine) social corporate tax (in (United States/los Estados Unidos) )impuesto a la renta pagado por sociedadesMore example sentences1.2 (of big business) [mentality/jargon] empresarial
- The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.
- Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.
- It is understood that almost all major corporate finance houses have expressed an interest.
- 2 (joint, collective) [action/decision/responsibility] colectivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.