Translation of corporate in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of a company)(headquarters/lawyer)corporate membership
de la empresa
de la compañíasuscripción (feminine) de empresathe corporate imagela imagen corporativahe is still at the bottom of the corporate ladder
la imagen de la empresa or compañíatodavía está en el primer peldaño del escalafón de la empresacorporate name corporate tax (in US)(impuesto a la renta pagado por sociedades)Example sentences1.2 (of big business)
- The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.
- Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.
- It is understood that almost all major corporate finance houses have expressed an interest.
- 2 (joint, collective)(action/decision/responsibility)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.