- 1.1 (letter writer) corresponsal (masculine and feminine) to be a good/bad correspondent ser* bueno/malo para escribir cartasMore example sentences1.2 [Journalism/Periodismo] corresponsal (masculine and feminine) special correspondent enviado, (masculine, feminine) especial
More example sentences
- I love letters, too; I think I would write more letters, if I had a regular correspondent.
- Most correspondents conclude their letters with a forename or initials.
- I suggested that my correspondent should think about writing to me with something a little more sensible.
- I remember having lunch with a foreign correspondent for a major newspaper in the early 1990s.
- In Germany in 1932, Reuters had one chief correspondent, and one full-time assistant.
- She has been a TV news correspondent, a foreign documentaries presenter and writer, and a newspaper columnist.
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.