Translation of correspondent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (letter writer) corresponsal (masculine and feminine) to be a good/bad correspondent ser* bueno/malo para escribir cartasExample sentences1.2 [Journalism/Periodismo] corresponsal (masculine and feminine)
- I love letters, too; I think I would write more letters, if I had a regular correspondent.
- Most correspondents conclude their letters with a forename or initials.
- I suggested that my correspondent should think about writing to me with something a little more sensible.
- I remember having lunch with a foreign correspondent for a major newspaper in the early 1990s.
- In Germany in 1932, Reuters had one chief correspondent, and one full-time assistant.
- She has been a TV news correspondent, a foreign documentaries presenter and writer, and a newspaper columnist.
- [formal] correspondiente to be correspondent (
withsth) corresponderse ( conalgo)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.