Translation of corridor in Spanish:
- 1 (in building, train) the corridors of powerlos pasillos del poder
las altas esferasExample sentences
- Classrooms, corridors, the dining room and the staff offices are filled with pictures.
- The building itself, however, was a solid concrete structure of staircases, landings and corridors with many rooms leading off them.
- The people live in dungas, pre-fab buildings, typically a corridor with six rooms off each side.
- We took train rides to backwater stations in carriages with compartments and corridors.
- A scream had echoed all along the passenger corridor, waking everyone.
- 2 (strip of land) the Polish Corridor (History)el corredor de Danzig(before noun) corridor coach (British English)vagón (masculine) (de pasajeros) con pasilloExample sentences
- She noted the importance of wildlife or movement corridors to link established parks with untouched wilderness areas.
- The plan would link existing wilderness and natural areas with wildlife travel corridors to enable large predators and other animals to migrate.
- Humanitarian personnel and corridors must be much more effectively protected.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.