Translation of corruption in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (of morals, language) he was accused of bribery and corruptionlo acusaron de soborno y corrupciónthe corruption of minorsla corrupción de menoresExample sentences
- Righting wrongs and fighting evil, corruption, wickedness and stupidity is just part time work.
- He sinned, and his nature was thereby corrupted and depraved; and this corruption is conveyed to all his posterity.
- She does not die as a victim, but having forgiven her executioners, she talks back at them and tries to show them their corruption, perversion and inhumanity.
- Barolini's love for language is evident throughout the book as well; much of the prose is concerned with ferreting out word origins, with word play, corruptions, and evolution.
- However, all phoneticians and linguists agree that the widely held view that many accents are corruptions of a pure pronunciation has no scientific basis whatsoever.
- I am disinterested in their games, parties, loves and hates - and frequently distressed by their corruptions of the language.
- 2 uncountable or countable (of text)Example sentences
- This can cause data corruption, particularly with databases.
- Access errors lead to data corruption, which causes a program to behave incorrectly or crash.
- The tool enables the user to choose which records to display and includes safety mechanisms to prevent accidental data corruption.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.