- (undergarment) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) corsé (masculine) surgical corset corsé ortopédicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Fashion in clothes often influences body shape - witness the corset and the wasp waist.
- Across from these tiny slippers is a case that displays the evolution of the corsets and brassieres that have twisted and shaped the female figure to reflect the ever-changing ideal of what women should look like in Western culture.
- I was left only in my corset and my undergarments, shivering.
- She wore a reinforced corset so she could support her son and take part in the walk.
- He has reportedly taken to jogging in a corset to keep in shape.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.