- (undergarment) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) corsé (masculine) surgical corset corsé ortopédicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Fashion in clothes often influences body shape - witness the corset and the wasp waist.
- Across from these tiny slippers is a case that displays the evolution of the corsets and brassieres that have twisted and shaped the female figure to reflect the ever-changing ideal of what women should look like in Western culture.
- I was left only in my corset and my undergarments, shivering.
- She wore a reinforced corset so she could support her son and take part in the walk.
- He has reportedly taken to jogging in a corset to keep in shape.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.