- (undergarment) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) corsé (masculine) surgical corset corsé ortopédicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Fashion in clothes often influences body shape - witness the corset and the wasp waist.
- Across from these tiny slippers is a case that displays the evolution of the corsets and brassieres that have twisted and shaped the female figure to reflect the ever-changing ideal of what women should look like in Western culture.
- I was left only in my corset and my undergarments, shivering.
- She wore a reinforced corset so she could support her son and take part in the walk.
- He has reportedly taken to jogging in a corset to keep in shape.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.