Translation of cost price in Spanish:
- precio (masculine) de costo or (Spain) de costeto buy/sell something at cost pricecomprar/vender algo a precio de costo or (Spain) de costecomprar/vender algo al costo (Latin America)Example sentences
- More obviously, of course, simple disagreement over margins can occur when retailers consider the cost price to be too high.
- They will have access to information like average weekly sales and order history as well as more detailed sales history, cost price and recommended retail price.
- Wine industry sources claimed that there are even larger mark-ups on house wines imported from abroad, on which some restaurants are suspected of charging up to seven times the cost price.
Definition of cost price in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.