Translation of cot in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (campbed)(American English)
catre (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (for child)
- All the refugees were asleep except for the patrolling officers with flashlights making rounds around the aisles of sleeping bags and cots.
- They were sleeping on cots and in sleeping bags, and eating out of temporary kitchens.
- She was lying on a canvas army cot, under a cloth canopy.
- The baby was in the cot at the side of the double bed and the 10-year-old was in the same bedroom.
- Always put your baby in her cot when falling asleep at night, so that she can learn to associate it with bedtime.
- Sleeping between five and seven, some have futons for spare beds, cots for babies and can accommodate pets.
- 2 (for finger)(American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.