Translation of cot in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (campbed) (American English)Example sentences1.2 (for child) (British English)
- All the refugees were asleep except for the patrolling officers with flashlights making rounds around the aisles of sleeping bags and cots.
- They were sleeping on cots and in sleeping bags, and eating out of temporary kitchens.
- She was lying on a canvas army cot, under a cloth canopy.
- The baby was in the cot at the side of the double bed and the 10-year-old was in the same bedroom.
- Always put your baby in her cot when falling asleep at night, so that she can learn to associate it with bedtime.
- Sleeping between five and seven, some have futons for spare beds, cots for babies and can accommodate pets.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.