- 1 1.1 (advisory group) consejo (masculine) 1.2 [Politics/Política] (elected body) ayuntamiento (masculine) town/city council ayuntamiento (masculine), municipio (masculine) she's on the council es concejala en el ayuntamiento or municipio to be in council [formal] estar* reunido council tenant (British English/inglés británico) [ inquilino de una vivienda de alquiler subvencionada por el ayuntamiento ] inquilino, (masculine, feminine) de una vivienda de protección oficial ([ en Esp ]) inquilino, (masculine, feminine) de una vivienda económica ([ en RPl ])More example sentences
More example sentences
- When papers were served on the council, officials took steps to find a place for the boy.
- A report was given on the council meeting which was attended by two members of the guild.
- She is scheduled to formally open the advisory council's standing committee meeting on Thursday.
- Local government consists of elected county and municipal councils.
- City and district councils are at the forefront of dog control.
- Mayors and municipal councils are elected directly by the local community.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the día de todos los santos, a day celebrated in many countries by honoring saints and, often, the departed. During this festival, Spanish people place flowers on the graves of loved ones.