- 1.1 [Mechanical Engineering/Mecánica] enganche (masculine) 1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] conectador (masculine)More example sentences1.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Railways/Ferrocarriles] enganche (masculine)
More example sentences
- This switching matrix has input ports, output ports and a passive optical core consisting of optical couplers.
- They also had an early 300-baud modem, replete with the coupler into which you had to put the phone receiver.
- You place the coupler like a mirror image against a telephone handset, strap it in place, plug the other end into your modem and dial.
- This dramatically reduces the materials needed, since it's easier to bend bars than to use mechanical couplers or splicing-in short bent sections that waste material.
- Hydraulic quick couplers can save time when switching attachments.
- It is perfect for storing paper towels to use to clean up hands or to wipe the dirt and grime from hydraulic couplers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.