- 1.1 [Mechanical Engineering/Mecánica] enganche (masculine) 1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] conectador (masculine)More example sentences1.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Railways/Ferrocarriles] enganche (masculine)
More example sentences
- This switching matrix has input ports, output ports and a passive optical core consisting of optical couplers.
- They also had an early 300-baud modem, replete with the coupler into which you had to put the phone receiver.
- You place the coupler like a mirror image against a telephone handset, strap it in place, plug the other end into your modem and dial.
- This dramatically reduces the materials needed, since it's easier to bend bars than to use mechanical couplers or splicing-in short bent sections that waste material.
- Hydraulic quick couplers can save time when switching attachments.
- It is perfect for storing paper towels to use to clean up hands or to wipe the dirt and grime from hydraulic couplers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.