Translation of coupler in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Mech] enganche (masculine) 1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] conectador (masculine)Example sentences1.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Railways/Ferrocarriles] enganche (masculine)
- This switching matrix has input ports, output ports and a passive optical core consisting of optical couplers.
- They also had an early 300-baud modem, replete with the coupler into which you had to put the phone receiver.
- You place the coupler like a mirror image against a telephone handset, strap it in place, plug the other end into your modem and dial.
- This dramatically reduces the materials needed, since it's easier to bend bars than to use mechanical couplers or splicing-in short bent sections that waste material.
- Hydraulic quick couplers can save time when switching attachments.
- It is perfect for storing paper towels to use to clean up hands or to wipe the dirt and grime from hydraulic couplers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the