Translation of courier in Spanish:
- 1.1 (guide)Example sentences1.2 (messenger)
(British English)(before noun) courier servicemensajero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)rutero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)servicio (masculine) de mensajeroExample sentences
- The fun began in the South of France when I was a tour courier.
- Though whites were concerned about her masculine appearance, she worked as a guide, courier, warrior and peacemaker for the next 25 years.
- Every coach will have a courier and it will be the best-managed coach operation ever.
- A colleague came over to the group of desks where I sit bearing a package in a courier company's bag.
- Detectives believe he was on his way to a courier service company to ship several headphones to England.
- In other news, the stupid courier company delivered my travel documents and flight tickets at 6.20 am this morning.
- Most of what he acquired was microfilm brought out of Poland to the West by underground couriers.
- They forged documents, collected arms, and were couriers to the Warsaw underground.
- Each day a courier from Washington would bring to the New York office the latest current intelligence products for use by the President-elect and his staff.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to