Translation of courier in Spanish:
- 1.1 (guide) guía (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.2 (messenger) (British English/inglés británico) mensajero, (masculine, feminine), correo (masculine and feminine), rutero, (masculine, feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) courier service servicio (masculine) de mensajero
- The fun began in the South of France when I was a tour courier.
- Though whites were concerned about her masculine appearance, she worked as a guide, courier, warrior and peacemaker for the next 25 years.
- Every coach will have a courier and it will be the best-managed coach operation ever.
- A colleague came over to the group of desks where I sit bearing a package in a courier company's bag.
- Detectives believe he was on his way to a courier service company to ship several headphones to England.
- In other news, the stupid courier company delivered my travel documents and flight tickets at 6.20 am this morning.
- Most of what he acquired was microfilm brought out of Poland to the West by underground couriers.
- They forged documents, collected arms, and were couriers to the Warsaw underground.
- Each day a courier from Washington would bring to the New York office the latest current intelligence products for use by the President-elect and his staff.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.