Translation of coursebook in Spanish:
- (British English)libro (masculine) de cursoExample sentences
- The introduction of such ideas has influenced subsequent syllabuses and coursebooks.
- In both chapters, as in the entire coursebook, the materials view the state primarily in its relationships to the international system.
- This is a coursebook reservation program that lets you order your course books and materials online and have them boxed and waiting for you in the Book Department on the first day of school.
Definition of coursebook in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.