Translation of coursebook in Spanish:
- (British English)libro (masculine) de cursoExample sentences
- The introduction of such ideas has influenced subsequent syllabuses and coursebooks.
- In both chapters, as in the entire coursebook, the materials view the state primarily in its relationships to the international system.
- This is a coursebook reservation program that lets you order your course books and materials online and have them boxed and waiting for you in the Book Department on the first day of school.
Definition of coursebook in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.