Translation of court-martial in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- As the convening officer then, he appoints both the members of the court martial who are officers, as well as the judge advocate.
- The guiding principle for the selection of members of a court martial is that they should be officers who are not under the command of the higher authority.
- If so, it is expected they will face trial before a military court martial.
transitive verb -l-or
- also: (British English) -ll-formarle consejo de guerra athey'll be court-martialedse les formará consejo de guerraExample sentences
- In a celebrated case in the USA in the late 1960s, a US army doctor was court-martialled for refusing to provide medical training for special forces.
- This was enforced by interrupting transmissions and even arresting and court-martialing reporters.
- He was court-martialed for refusing to obey an order and received a bad-conduct discharge from the Army in 1995.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.