Translation of cover note in Spanish:
- (British English)certificado (masculine) provisional (de seguro)
nota (feminine) de coberturaExample sentences
- The text of the cover note showed that the policy wording was at that time still to be agreed.
- In the cover note it is not indicated that the amount is fixed and therefore not subject to revision.
- A cover note was issued at 4.30 on 9 October 1986 to last until midday 10 October 1986.
Definition of cover note in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.