Translation of cover note in Spanish:
- (British English)certificado (masculine) provisional (de seguro)nota (feminine) de coberturaExample sentences
- The text of the cover note showed that the policy wording was at that time still to be agreed.
- In the cover note it is not indicated that the amount is fixed and therefore not subject to revision.
- A cover note was issued at 4.30 on 9 October 1986 to last until midday 10 October 1986.
Definition of cover note in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.