Translation of coverage in Spanish:
- 1 (physical) (television/cell phone)cobertura (feminine) televisiva/de telefonía celular (Latin America) or (Spain) móvilExample sentences
- But this only applied to that company, since there were no other private stations with nation-wide coverage.
- The show will also receive national radio coverage, with the station broadcasting live from the exhibition.
- Beacon Hill brings approximately 177,000 people into BBC national digital radio coverage for the first time.
- The increased number of detectors and tube rotation times combine to give faster coverage of a given volume of tissue.
- These provide thermal and acoustical insulation, strength with low weight, and coverage with few heat loss paths.
- Then came the drought, with some events threatened by the lack of rain and grass coverage on the playing fields.
- 2 (treatment)news coverage the wide coverage of these eventsla amplia cobertura de estos acontecimientosthere will be live coverage of the gameel partido será transmitido or (Spain) retransmitido en directoExample sentences
- I agree that media coverage of the issue too often has been laden with generalizations, hyperbole and sensational images.
- On the other hand, maybe these sessions were merely held to procure media coverage for the issue, in order to affect the election.
- Media coverage of hot-button issues usually skirts this aspect of them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.