- [Nautical/Náutica] timonel (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Lifeboat coxswain Gary Edwards praised the crew for their heroic work.
- Former lifeboat coxswain Roland Stork was awarded the MBE for his services to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
- The coxswain of the lifeboat said: ‘It started out as a basic tow job, but ended up as a full-scale rescue.’
- The senior coxswain was thrilled with the honour that commends his service to the Hampshire community.
- She eventually rose to coxswain in the Auxiliary and taught their coastal navigation courses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.