- [Nautical/Náutica] timonel (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Lifeboat coxswain Gary Edwards praised the crew for their heroic work.
- Former lifeboat coxswain Roland Stork was awarded the MBE for his services to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
- The coxswain of the lifeboat said: ‘It started out as a basic tow job, but ended up as a full-scale rescue.’
- The senior coxswain was thrilled with the honour that commends his service to the Hampshire community.
- She eventually rose to coxswain in the Auxiliary and taught their coastal navigation courses.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.