Translation of coxswain in Spanish:
- (Nautical)Example sentences
- Lifeboat coxswain Gary Edwards praised the crew for their heroic work.
- Former lifeboat coxswain Roland Stork was awarded the MBE for his services to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
- The coxswain of the lifeboat said: ‘It started out as a basic tow job, but ended up as a full-scale rescue.’
- The senior coxswain was thrilled with the honour that commends his service to the Hampshire community.
- She eventually rose to coxswain in the Auxiliary and taught their coastal navigation courses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.