Translation of crackers in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial] (predicative) (crazy) chiflado [colloquial]to be crackersestar chiflado [colloquial]she went crackers when she found out
estar como una cabra [colloquial]se puso furibunda cuando se enteró [colloquial]I'm crackers about himestoy chiflada por él [colloquial]Example sentences
- Don't go crackers this Christmas.
- Seriously impressed judges go crackers for Scottish cheddar.
- He had great promise as a young writer in Britain before he went crackers over the paranormal.
- And who really went crackers last week when Howard winked at Beulah in the elevator?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.