Translation of crafty in Spanish:
adjective craftier, craftiest
- he's a crafty old foxes un viejo de lo más zorro [colloquial]Example sentences
- The crafty woman was clever enough not to give me the mobiles.
- Beware of a crafty and clever individual who can talk you into making a bad financial deal.
- It's just possible that crafty, quick, powerful Jones could defeat any fighter in any weight class in the world.
- He pieces together the history behind the crafty tricks and cunning plans of conflict.
- ‘Well, usually I'd just walk in,’ Dallas said as he scratched his chin and a crafty smile appeared on his face.
- My red lips curl into a crafty little smile at the thought of that suave, devil of a man sitting on the sixty-eighth floor.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.