Translation of crafty in Spanish:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- he's a crafty old foxes un viejo de lo más zorro [colloquial]Example sentences
- The crafty woman was clever enough not to give me the mobiles.
- Beware of a crafty and clever individual who can talk you into making a bad financial deal.
- It's just possible that crafty, quick, powerful Jones could defeat any fighter in any weight class in the world.
- He pieces together the history behind the crafty tricks and cunning plans of conflict.
- ‘Well, usually I'd just walk in,’ Dallas said as he scratched his chin and a crafty smile appeared on his face.
- My red lips curl into a crafty little smile at the thought of that suave, devil of a man sitting on the sixty-eighth floor.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.