Translation of craggy in Spanish:
adjective -gier, -giest
- (rocks/mountains)he had a craggy, weather-beaten face
escarpadotenía un rostro curtido y de facciones bien marcadasExample sentences
- In a gaunt and craggy landscape the soft, well-rounded Magdalen weeps over her past.
- For some nature lovers, the craggy, volcanic landscape of Iceland is a paradise.
- It has a contrasting landscape ranging from beautiful and mesmerizing beaches to sprawling and craggy mountain ranges.
- Thrust together amid the stark, craggy cliffs of the Irish countryside, the three women confront old quarrels.
- The Judean Desert, with it's dramatic, craggy cliffs, offers special opportunities for adventurous hikes, climbing, and rappelling.
- A wave of dizziness swamped her as she stared down on craggy cliffs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.