Translation of cramp in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable I've got (a) cramp in my legse me ha acalambrado la piername ha dado un calambre or ( (Spain) tb) (una) rampa en la pierna(stomach) crampsretorcijones or (Spain) retortijones en el estómagoI got writer's crampme empezó a doler la mano de tanto escribirExample sentences
- The runner suffers severe muscle pain and cramp as well as crippling abdominal discomfort.
- The etiology of nocturnal leg muscle cramps is not clear.
- For a number of years, quinine sulfate has been widely used for the treatment of nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- 1 1.1 (cram)Example sentences1.2 (limit)
(work/progress)to cramp somebody's style
- The racial prejudice against non-Fijians inhibited and cramped the growth and practice of Sikhism.
- If you get up early enough, you can probably travel at least 300 miles per day but don't cramp yourself with time limits.
- The problems with the current law have cramped the growth of aquaculture for many years.
entorpecercortarle los vuelos a alguien
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.