Translation of cramp in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable I've got (a) cramp in my leg(stomach) crampsse me ha acalambrado la piername ha dado un calambre or (in Spain also) (una) rampa en la piernaI got writer's crampretorcijones or (Spain) retortijones en el estómagome empezó a doler la mano de tanto escribirExample sentences
- The runner suffers severe muscle pain and cramp as well as crippling abdominal discomfort.
- The etiology of nocturnal leg muscle cramps is not clear.
- For a number of years, quinine sulfate has been widely used for the treatment of nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- 1 1.1 (cram) 1.2 (limit)(work/progress)to cramp somebody's stylecortarle los vuelos a alguienExample sentences
- The racial prejudice against non-Fijians inhibited and cramped the growth and practice of Sikhism.
- If you get up early enough, you can probably travel at least 300 miles per day but don't cramp yourself with time limits.
- The problems with the current law have cramped the growth of aquaculture for many years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to