Translation of cramp in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable I've got (a) cramp in my legse me ha acalambrado la piername ha dado un calambre or (Spain tb) (una) rampa en la pierna(stomach) crampsretorcijones or (Spain) retortijones en el estómagoI got writer's crampme empezó a doler la mano de tanto escribirExample sentences
- The runner suffers severe muscle pain and cramp as well as crippling abdominal discomfort.
- The etiology of nocturnal leg muscle cramps is not clear.
- For a number of years, quinine sulfate has been widely used for the treatment of nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- 1 1.1 (cram)Example sentences1.2 (limit)
(work/progress)to cramp somebody's style
- The racial prejudice against non-Fijians inhibited and cramped the growth and practice of Sikhism.
- If you get up early enough, you can probably travel at least 300 miles per day but don't cramp yourself with time limits.
- The problems with the current law have cramped the growth of aquaculture for many years.
entorpecercortarle los vuelos a alguien
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.