Translation of crash team in Spanish:
- (equipo de médicos que permanecen de guardia en un hospital a fin de resucitar a pacientes que han sufrido un paro cardíaco o respiratorio)Example sentences
- She returned to find a crash team frantically trying to resuscitate Naazish, of Great Horton, Bradford.
- These will test the stories of defibrillated patients, who claim they have looked down on the crash teams attending to their lifeless bodies.
- Fortunately, this piece of news had been met with complete disbelief by the crash team.
Definition of crash team in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.