Translation of crave in Spanish:
- 1 (long for)(admiration/flattery)
tener ansias deExample sentences
- Kendall loves it, craves it and can put up with almost anything if there's a chance she's going to experience it.
- Sixty per cent of those polled said they regularly craved certain foods and drinks.
- Of course, there are people out there who like spam, who love and crave it.
- 2 (beg, implore) [formal](mercy/pardon/indulgence)may I crave your attention for a moment?
implorar¿puedo reclamar su atención un momento?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.