Translation of crazy paving in Spanish:
- (British English)(enlosado de diseño irregular)Example sentences
- He said the gang has been vandalising benches and smashing stones from crazy-paving walkways in the historic cemetery most nights from 5pm.
- A decision to grass over a popular crazy-paving pathway has been branded ‘beyond a joke’.
- I built the dividing walls and even laid crazy paving.
Definition of crazy paving in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.