Translation of creak in Spanish:
- (door/hinges)(bedsprings/floorboards)(joints/boots)Example sentences
- Beneath her, the wooden floors creaked and her shoes sounded softly in the silence.
- I heard the gates creak open and felt a slight shove to move forward.
- I'm caught unawares as the wooden door creaks open, and a large man lurches into the room, his belly swaying with every step he takes.
- (of door, hinges)(of bedsprings, floorboards)(of knees, joints)Example sentences
- A creak in the floorboard echoed throughout the house, but there was no sign that anyone had heard anything.
- The heavy fabric blocked the sound of the thunder, and a creak outside my door was now audible.
- I could hear the pops, the creaks, the rumbling of the ice underfoot and all around.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the