Translation of creak in Spanish:
- Beneath her, the wooden floors creaked and her shoes sounded softly in the silence.
- I heard the gates creak open and felt a slight shove to move forward.
- I'm caught unawares as the wooden door creaks open, and a large man lurches into the room, his belly swaying with every step he takes.
- (of door, hinges)(of bedsprings, floorboards) crujido (masculine)(of knees, joints) crujido (masculine)Example sentences
- A creak in the floorboard echoed throughout the house, but there was no sign that anyone had heard anything.
- The heavy fabric blocked the sound of the thunder, and a creak outside my door was now audible.
- I could hear the pops, the creaks, the rumbling of the ice underfoot and all around.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.