- 1 uncountable/no numerable (act) creación (feminine) the Creation la Creación where in creation have you been? ¿dónde diablos has estado? [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Yet it is exactly the films that attempt to show the painstaking process of canvas creation that are the most successful.
- His process of musical creation is of deep significance to human imagination and will.
- Their creation involves processes that date from the time of the horse-and-cart.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing created) creación (feminine) she was wearing an Erika creation llevaba un modelo or una creación de ErikaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Children who take along their own flowers will be shown how to turn them into artistic creations.
- She does not see the CDs as junk, rather as raw material for her artistic creations.
- It needs no special skills, and Origami creations can even be sold as decorations.
- Perhaps we face a new kind of religious syncretism that combines digital fever with the worship of Creation.
- He marvels at the incredible design in our bodies and testifies to the hand of our Creator evident in Creation.
- We need to be teaching love towards Creation, to love creation, not only love one another.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.