- 1 uncountable/no numerable (act) creación (feminine) the Creation la Creación where in creation have you been? ¿dónde diablos has estado? [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Yet it is exactly the films that attempt to show the painstaking process of canvas creation that are the most successful.
- His process of musical creation is of deep significance to human imagination and will.
- Their creation involves processes that date from the time of the horse-and-cart.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing created) creación (feminine) she was wearing an Erika creation llevaba un modelo or una creación de ErikaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Children who take along their own flowers will be shown how to turn them into artistic creations.
- She does not see the CDs as junk, rather as raw material for her artistic creations.
- It needs no special skills, and Origami creations can even be sold as decorations.
- Perhaps we face a new kind of religious syncretism that combines digital fever with the worship of Creation.
- He marvels at the incredible design in our bodies and testifies to the hand of our Creator evident in Creation.
- We need to be teaching love towards Creation, to love creation, not only love one another.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an