Translation of creation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (act) creación (feminine) the Creation la Creación where in creation have you been? ¿dónde diablos has estado? [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Yet it is exactly the films that attempt to show the painstaking process of canvas creation that are the most successful.
- His process of musical creation is of deep significance to human imagination and will.
- Their creation involves processes that date from the time of the horse-and-cart.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing created) creación (feminine) she was wearing an Erika creation llevaba un modelo or una creación de ErikaExample sentences
- Children who take along their own flowers will be shown how to turn them into artistic creations.
- She does not see the CDs as junk, rather as raw material for her artistic creations.
- It needs no special skills, and Origami creations can even be sold as decorations.
- Perhaps we face a new kind of religious syncretism that combines digital fever with the worship of Creation.
- He marvels at the incredible design in our bodies and testifies to the hand of our Creator evident in Creation.
- We need to be teaching love towards Creation, to love creation, not only love one another.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.