Translation of creche in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (children's home) (American English)Example sentences1.2 (day nursery) (British English)
- Carefully, I unzipped his jacket and pulled up his Alexisonfire shirt.
- Will unzipped his jacket and pulled me closer to him, so that I might warm up.
- I unzip my jacket and pull my arm from the sleeve of my T-shirt.
- Most use childminders in the home and only 10% send their children for care in crèches and nurseries.
- The city has more crèches, nurseries and nannies than anywhere else in Britain, according to research based on entries in the British Telecom directory.
- They have swimming pools, cafés with comfy sofas, beauty salons, bars and crèches that look after your children.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.