Translation of creek in Spanish:
- 1.1 (stream) to be up the creek (British English)the report is completely up the creekestar equivocadoto be up the creek [colloquial] o [vulgar] up shit creek (without a paddle) (in difficulty)el informe es un disparateestar en aprietos or en apurosestar jodido [vulgar]Example sentences1.2 (inlet)
(British English)Example sentences
- They rested by a small creek running through the woods that had started to become more profuse.
- The seven men had spread out and were riding along the dry creek bed.
- Her lion tail flicked idly behind her as she walked towards the nearby creek.
- Coastal migrants can often be found along tidal creeks, salt marsh edges, and mudflats, rarely on sandy ocean beaches.
- Between the cliffs and the sea, the rhythmic movement of the tides is forming a new tidal marsh that includes mudflats, tidal creeks, tidal marshes, and tracts of shrubs.
- Pristine beaches, maritime forests, shimmering marshes, and tidal creeks await your exploration.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.