Translation of creeper in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (plant)planta (feminine) trepadora
enredadera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (bird)
- Yes muntries are little purple berries and they're the fruit of a shrub, a ground creeper, that grows down in eastern South Australia.
- The plant, a creeper of the arum lily family, is a native of Mexico and Guatemala.
- Flowering plants, creepers and hedge shrubs will be planted.
- One most beautiful and exotic of creepers is cardinal creeper.
- Brown creepers have just taken over the neighborhood, you hear them everywhere you go.
- A flock of brown creepers were on most of the trees.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.