Translation of crescent in Spanish:
- 1 (moon) the Crescentla Media LunaExample sentences
- The moon waxes from new to sickle, crescent, half-full and disk, and wanes back again as the relative positions of sun and moon change.
- Another difference between the hemispheres, which is often overlooked, is the direction in which the crescents of the Waxing and Waning Moons point.
- Every month, the first crescent of the new moon is observed, defining the beginning of the new month, whilst each year Ramadan commences 11 days earlier.
- 2 2.1 (shape) 2.2 (street)(calle en forma de media luna)Example sentences
- There were no streets, only avenues, crescents and closes.
- In the 1820s Bath, Bristol, Dublin, and Edinburgh, cities which had flourished in the eighteenth century, were all still raising classical squares, streets, and crescents.
- Townhouses line the streets, crescents, and squares - with some terraces descending quite steeply to the north.
- the crescent moonla luna crecienteExample sentences
- We had rolls and butter, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, cabbage salad, and pastries that were shaped like crescent moons and stuffed with roast meat and apples.
- Each charm is an alternating crescent moon and star shape.
- It was a large oval surrounded by to crescent moon shapes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.