- 1 (moon) creciente (masculine) the Crescent la Media LunaMore example sentences
- The moon waxes from new to sickle, crescent, half-full and disk, and wanes back again as the relative positions of sun and moon change.
- Another difference between the hemispheres, which is often overlooked, is the direction in which the crescents of the Waxing and Waning Moons point.
- Every month, the first crescent of the new moon is observed, defining the beginning of the new month, whilst each year Ramadan commences 11 days earlier.
- 2 2.1 (shape) media luna (feminine) 2.2 (street)[ calle en forma de media luna ]More example sentences
- There were no streets, only avenues, crescents and closes.
- In the 1820s Bath, Bristol, Dublin, and Edinburgh, cities which had flourished in the eighteenth century, were all still raising classical squares, streets, and crescents.
- Townhouses line the streets, crescents, and squares - with some terraces descending quite steeply to the north.
- creciente the crescent moon la luna creciente
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.