- 1 (moon) creciente (masculine) the Crescent la Media LunaMore example sentences
- The moon waxes from new to sickle, crescent, half-full and disk, and wanes back again as the relative positions of sun and moon change.
- Another difference between the hemispheres, which is often overlooked, is the direction in which the crescents of the Waxing and Waning Moons point.
- Every month, the first crescent of the new moon is observed, defining the beginning of the new month, whilst each year Ramadan commences 11 days earlier.
- 2 2.1 (shape) media luna (feminine) 2.2 (street)[ calle en forma de media luna ]More example sentences
- There were no streets, only avenues, crescents and closes.
- In the 1820s Bath, Bristol, Dublin, and Edinburgh, cities which had flourished in the eighteenth century, were all still raising classical squares, streets, and crescents.
- Townhouses line the streets, crescents, and squares - with some terraces descending quite steeply to the north.
- creciente the crescent moon la luna creciente
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.