Translation of cretin in Spanish:
- 1.1 [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo] (stupid person) estúpido, (masculine, feminine), imbécil (masculine and feminine), cretino, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar] [pejorative/peyorativo]Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] [dated or offensive/anticuado u ofensivo] cretino, (masculine, feminine) [anticuado u ofensivo]
- Personally, I think it just shouts louder than any protest sign ever could that they are selfish, ignorant cretins.
- I bet that those on the receiving end of such behaviour don't mind whether the villains are dubbed cretins or morons.
- It's the work of a moral cretin and a political idiot.
- This congenital hypothyroidism, unlike the neurological cretin, is amenable to treatment with thyroid hormones.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the