- 1.1 [colloquial, pejorative/familiar, peyorativo] (stupid person) estúpido, (m,f), imbécil (mf), cretino, (m,f) [colloquial, pejorative/familiar, peyorativo]More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] [dated or offensive/anticuado u ofensivo] cretino, (masculine, feminine) [dated or offensive/anticuado u ofensivo]
More example sentences
- Personally, I think it just shouts louder than any protest sign ever could that they are selfish, ignorant cretins.
- I bet that those on the receiving end of such behaviour don't mind whether the villains are dubbed cretins or morons.
- It's the work of a moral cretin and a political idiot.
- This congenital hypothyroidism, unlike the neurological cretin, is amenable to treatment with thyroid hormones.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.