- 1.1 [colloq & pej] (stupid person) estúpido, -da (m,f), imbécil (mf), cretino, -na (m,f) [fam & pey]More example sentences1.2 [Med] [dated or offensive] cretino, -na (m,f) [ant u ofensivo]
More example sentences
- Personally, I think it just shouts louder than any protest sign ever could that they are selfish, ignorant cretins.
- I bet that those on the receiving end of such behaviour don't mind whether the villains are dubbed cretins or morons.
- It's the work of a moral cretin and a political idiot.
- This congenital hypothyroidism, unlike the neurological cretin, is amenable to treatment with thyroid hormones.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.