- 1.1 [colloq & pej] (stupid person) estúpido, -da (m,f), imbécil (mf), cretino, -na (m,f) [fam & pey]More example sentences1.2 [Med] [dated or offensive] cretino, -na (m,f) [ant u ofensivo]
More example sentences
- Personally, I think it just shouts louder than any protest sign ever could that they are selfish, ignorant cretins.
- I bet that those on the receiving end of such behaviour don't mind whether the villains are dubbed cretins or morons.
- It's the work of a moral cretin and a political idiot.
- This congenital hypothyroidism, unlike the neurological cretin, is amenable to treatment with thyroid hormones.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)