Translation of cretin in Spanish:
- 1 [colloquial] [pejorative] (stupid person)estúpido, (-da) (masculine, feminine)
imbécil (masculine or feminine)
cretino, (-na) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial] [pejorative]Example sentences
- Personally, I think it just shouts louder than any protest sign ever could that they are selfish, ignorant cretins.
- I bet that those on the receiving end of such behaviour don't mind whether the villains are dubbed cretins or morons.
- It's the work of a moral cretin and a political idiot.
- 2 (Medicine) [dated or offensive]cretino, (-na) (masculine, feminine) [dated or offensive]Example sentences
- This congenital hypothyroidism, unlike the neurological cretin, is amenable to treatment with thyroid hormones.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.