Translation of crick in Spanish:
- I've got a crick in my neckme ha dado tortícolisExample sentences
- Adam woke up quite early thanks to a painful crick in his neck.
- His back was stiff, and his neck had a crick in it.
- My backside was sore from sleeping on such hard ground and my neck had a crick in it from the high elevation of my ‘pillow’.
- to crick one's neckhacer un mal movimiento con el cuelloExample sentences
- Bees winger Peter Sutcliffe missed that tie three weeks ago after cricking his neck at his hotel breakfast table on the day of the match.
- Harold said he couldn't get down comfortably to play shots because he cricked his neck a few days ago.
- Another lady claimed she had cricked her neck because she was ‘shocked’ by a movement made by one of the centre's ‘human statues’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.