Translation of criminal in Spanish:
- delincuente (masculine and feminine); (serious offender) criminal (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- One of the uses of capital punishment is to deter other criminals from committing more crimes.
- Most heroin users were criminals who committed crimes before they ever used drugs.
- A threat as harsh as death to all that commit a serious crime would deter some criminals.
- 1.1 (of crime) [Law/Derecho] [act] delictivo; [case] criminal; [bankrupcy] fraudulento; [organization/mind] criminal criminal code código (masculine) penal criminal conviction condena, f criminal court juzgado (masculine) en lo penal to start criminal proceedings against sb iniciar proceso penal or enjuiciamiento contra algn 1.2 (shameful) [colloquial/familiar] vergonzoso [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the