Translation of criminal in Spanish:
- delincuente (masculine and feminine); (serious offender) criminal (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- One of the uses of capital punishment is to deter other criminals from committing more crimes.
- Most heroin users were criminals who committed crimes before they ever used drugs.
- A threat as harsh as death to all that commit a serious crime would deter some criminals.
- 1.1 (of crime) [Law/Derecho] [act] delictivo; [case] criminal; [bankrupcy] fraudulento; [organization/mind] criminal criminal code código (masculine) penal criminal conviction condena, f criminal court juzgado (masculine) en lo penal to start criminal proceedings against sb iniciar proceso penal or enjuiciamiento contra algn 1.2 (shameful) [colloquial/familiar] vergonzoso [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.