Translation of criminal in Spanish:
- (serious offender) criminal (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- One of the uses of capital punishment is to deter other criminals from committing more crimes.
- Most heroin users were criminals who committed crimes before they ever used drugs.
- A threat as harsh as death to all that commit a serious crime would deter some criminals.
- 1.1 (of crime) (Law)(act)
fraudulento(organization/mind)criminal code criminal conviction criminal court
criminaljuzgado (masculine) en lo penalto start criminal proceedings against somebodyiniciar proceso penal or enjuiciamiento contra alguienExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (shameful) [colloquial]
- The crimes include shoplifting, assault, public order offences, theft and criminal damage.
- After the verdict, he revealed that Bailey had a long record for theft, criminal damage and car crime.
- He faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison for each of the spamming and criminal conspiracy offences.
- Should the rules for disclosure be different for civil and criminal matters?
- The principles applied by the civil / criminal court are sound and based on experience and aim at doing justice.
- It is important to note, however, that the right covers civil as well as criminal litigation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.