Translation of criminal in Spanish:
- (serious offender) criminal (masculine or feminine)Example sentences
- One of the uses of capital punishment is to deter other criminals from committing more crimes.
- Most heroin users were criminals who committed crimes before they ever used drugs.
- A threat as harsh as death to all that commit a serious crime would deter some criminals.
- 1 (of crime) (Law)(act)
fraudulento(organization/mind)criminal code criminal conviction criminal court
criminaljuzgado (masculine) en lo penalto start criminal proceedings against somebodyiniciar proceso penal or enjuiciamiento contra alguienExample sentences
- The crimes include shoplifting, assault, public order offences, theft and criminal damage.
- After the verdict, he revealed that Bailey had a long record for theft, criminal damage and car crime.
- He faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison for each of the spamming and criminal conspiracy offences.
- Should the rules for disclosure be different for civil and criminal matters?
- The principles applied by the civil / criminal court are sound and based on experience and aim at doing justice.
- It is important to note, however, that the right covers civil as well as criminal litigation.
- 2 (shameful) [colloquial]vergonzoso [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.