- 1.1 [Art] [Lit] [Theat] crítico, -ca (m,f) a literary/theater/music critic un crítico literario/teatral/de músicaMore example sentences1.2 (detractor) detractor, -tora (m,f) he struck back at his critics devolvió el golpe a sus detractores critics of the scheme los detractores del proyecto
More example sentences
- She worked first as a news reporter, then feature writer, film critic and agony aunt.
- This is also true of newspaper critics who cover the arts, films, music, and books.
- His films have divided critics and commentators like those of no other American director.
- In his last decade, Irving had to endure the sceptical opinions of a new and young breed of critics.
- At the time, critics attacked the show for pandering to the middle class fear of a right wing police state.
- Sadly it has been used by too many people as a weapon to attack their critics with.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.