- 1.1 [Art/Arte] [Literature/Literatura] [Theater/Teatro] crítico, (masculine, feminine) a literary/theater/music critic un crítico literario/teatral/de músicaMore example sentences1.2 (detractor) detractor, (masculine, feminine) he struck back at his critics devolvió el golpe a sus detractores critics of the scheme los detractores del proyecto
More example sentences
- She worked first as a news reporter, then feature writer, film critic and agony aunt.
- This is also true of newspaper critics who cover the arts, films, music, and books.
- His films have divided critics and commentators like those of no other American director.
- In his last decade, Irving had to endure the sceptical opinions of a new and young breed of critics.
- At the time, critics attacked the show for pandering to the middle class fear of a right wing police state.
- Sadly it has been used by too many people as a weapon to attack their critics with.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.