Translation of critic in Spanish:
- 1 (Art, Literature, Theatre) a literary/theater/music criticun crítico literario/teatral/de músicaExample sentences
- She worked first as a news reporter, then feature writer, film critic and agony aunt.
- This is also true of newspaper critics who cover the arts, films, music, and books.
- His films have divided critics and commentators like those of no other American director.
- 2 (detractor) he struck back at his criticsdevolvió el golpe a sus detractorescritics of the schemelos detractores del proyectoExample sentences
- In his last decade, Irving had to endure the sceptical opinions of a new and young breed of critics.
- At the time, critics attacked the show for pandering to the middle class fear of a right wing police state.
- Sadly it has been used by too many people as a weapon to attack their critics with.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.