- 1.1 c and u (censure) crítica (feminine) constructive/unfavorable criticism crítica constructiva/desfavorable my only criticism is that it is too long mi única crítica es que es demasiado largoMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (work of critic) crítica (feminine)
More example sentences
- Indeed, readers have written to the Evening Press expressing these very criticisms.
- I think many of the criticisms expressed here hold a lot of water.
- No criticisms were being made of the Defendants on the basis that they were negligent.
- Indeed, philosophy should be a good deal more like literary or artistic criticism than it thinks it is.
- Jung pointed to the decline over the past years in the fields of Austrian culture and artistic criticism.
- The internet is a good stage for writers to receive criticism and support, and to improve quickly.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.