- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (censure) crítica (feminine) constructive/unfavorable criticism crítica constructiva/desfavorable my only criticism is that it is too long mi única crítica es que es demasiado largoMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (work of critic) crítica (feminine) literary criticism crítica literaria
More example sentences
- Indeed, readers have written to the Evening Press expressing these very criticisms.
- I think many of the criticisms expressed here hold a lot of water.
- No criticisms were being made of the Defendants on the basis that they were negligent.
- Indeed, philosophy should be a good deal more like literary or artistic criticism than it thinks it is.
- Jung pointed to the decline over the past years in the fields of Austrian culture and artistic criticism.
- The internet is a good stage for writers to receive criticism and support, and to improve quickly.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.