Translation of criticism in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u (censure) crítica (feminine) constructive/unfavorable criticism crítica constructiva/desfavorable my only criticism is that it is too long mi única crítica es que es demasiado largoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (work of critic) crítica (feminine)
- Indeed, readers have written to the Evening Press expressing these very criticisms.
- I think many of the criticisms expressed here hold a lot of water.
- No criticisms were being made of the Defendants on the basis that they were negligent.
- Indeed, philosophy should be a good deal more like literary or artistic criticism than it thinks it is.
- Jung pointed to the decline over the past years in the fields of Austrian culture and artistic criticism.
- The internet is a good stage for writers to receive criticism and support, and to improve quickly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.