- 1.1 c u (censure) crítica (f) constructive/unfavorable criticism crítica constructiva/desfavorable my only criticism is that it is too long mi única crítica es que es demasiado largoMore example sentences1.2 u (work of critic) crítica (f) literary criticism crítica literaria
More example sentences
- Indeed, readers have written to the Evening Press expressing these very criticisms.
- I think many of the criticisms expressed here hold a lot of water.
- No criticisms were being made of the Defendants on the basis that they were negligent.
- Indeed, philosophy should be a good deal more like literary or artistic criticism than it thinks it is.
- Jung pointed to the decline over the past years in the fields of Austrian culture and artistic criticism.
- The internet is a good stage for writers to receive criticism and support, and to improve quickly.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.