Translation of criticism in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (censure) constructive/unfavorable criticismcrítica constructiva/desfavorablemy only criticism is that it is too longmi única crítica es que es demasiado largoExample sentences
- Indeed, readers have written to the Evening Press expressing these very criticisms.
- I think many of the criticisms expressed here hold a lot of water.
- No criticisms were being made of the Defendants on the basis that they were negligent.
- 2 uncountable (work of critic)Example sentences
- Indeed, philosophy should be a good deal more like literary or artistic criticism than it thinks it is.
- Jung pointed to the decline over the past years in the fields of Austrian culture and artistic criticism.
- The internet is a good stage for writers to receive criticism and support, and to improve quickly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.