- 1.1 (censure) criticar* they criticized us for not acting sooner nos criticaron por no haber actuado antesMore example sentences1.2 (evaluate) hacer* la crítica de
More example sentences
- During his latter Presidency he was criticized for spending too much time golfing and trout fishing.
- However, the Singapore press is criticized for its coverage of local politics.
- The trial judge was criticized for not giving more weight to oral testimony.
- In his later school years his close friends were a group of boys who met on a regular basis to exchange and criticize each other's literary work.
- In addition, both writers were admired and criticized by artistic women of the day.
- But, criticizing Tolstoy, some theorists point out that an artist need not have the feeling in question in order to express it.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.