transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (censure) criticar* they criticized us for not acting sooner nos criticaron por no haber actuado antesMore example sentences1.2 (evaluate) hacer* la crítica de
More example sentences
- During his latter Presidency he was criticized for spending too much time golfing and trout fishing.
- However, the Singapore press is criticized for its coverage of local politics.
- The trial judge was criticized for not giving more weight to oral testimony.
- In his later school years his close friends were a group of boys who met on a regular basis to exchange and criticize each other's literary work.
- In addition, both writers were admired and criticized by artistic women of the day.
- But, criticizing Tolstoy, some theorists point out that an artist need not have the feeling in question in order to express it.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.