- 1.1 (censure) criticar* they criticized us for not acting sooner nos criticaron por no haber actuado antesMore example sentences1.2 (evaluate) hacer* la crítica de
More example sentences
- During his latter Presidency he was criticized for spending too much time golfing and trout fishing.
- However, the Singapore press is criticized for its coverage of local politics.
- The trial judge was criticized for not giving more weight to oral testimony.
- In his later school years his close friends were a group of boys who met on a regular basis to exchange and criticize each other's literary work.
- In addition, both writers were admired and criticized by artistic women of the day.
- But, criticizing Tolstoy, some theorists point out that an artist need not have the feeling in question in order to express it.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.