Translation of critter in Spanish:
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], bicho (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Even in my newly adopted home in Florida, I am still bewildered to see critters outside Animal Kingdom.
- The sounds of the desert animals - critters, as they call them here on the ranch - come at me from all directions.
- The predatory habits of these critters helps to control insect populations in many parts of the world.
- No word on how officials dealt with this ornery little critter, but judging by the general good temper of both voters and officials, my guess is that they simply made it stand in the corner for the rest of the evening.
- I was in The Big Tree Pub in Dublin before the match last week when I spotted some unfortunate critter in a Down jersey at the bar.
- What distinguishes him is that this little critter has a personality.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.