Translation of critter in Spanish:
- (American English/inglés norteamericano) [slang/argot], bicho (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Even in my newly adopted home in Florida, I am still bewildered to see critters outside Animal Kingdom.
- The sounds of the desert animals - critters, as they call them here on the ranch - come at me from all directions.
- The predatory habits of these critters helps to control insect populations in many parts of the world.
- No word on how officials dealt with this ornery little critter, but judging by the general good temper of both voters and officials, my guess is that they simply made it stand in the corner for the rest of the evening.
- I was in The Big Tree Pub in Dublin before the match last week when I spotted some unfortunate critter in a Down jersey at the bar.
- What distinguishes him is that this little critter has a personality.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to