Translation of crochet in Spanish:
tejer a crochet or a ganchilloExample sentences
- When I pause in typing to think about the next sentence, I am crocheting a scarf that I promised to mail tomorrow.
- She crocheted this scarf.
- Queen Mary's Irish lace wedding dress was reputedly crocheted by three ladies from Foxpoint.
- (before noun) (cushion/shawl)crochet hook
tejido al crochet
de ganchilloExample sentences
- The Federation Shield for craft was won by Mrs. Breda Phelan, for her beautiful cotton crochet tablecloth.
- Also on display are soft wood toys and dolls, puppets and lampshades in leather, ceramic and terracotta pottery, crochet laces, cotton durries, silver filigree and tribal embroidery.
- Grown-up gypsy chic can be found in spades there, where chiffon skirts offer a dressier alternative to cotton, alongside good-quality crochet shrugs in turquoise and raspberry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.