Translation of crooked in Spanish:
- 1.1 (bent, twisted)(back/person)(road/path)the picture's still crookedlleno de curvasshe gave me a crooked grinel cuadro todavía está torcido or (in Latin America also) chuecome hizo una muecaExample sentences1.2 (dishonest) [colloquial]
- The wing lost its crooked shape, becoming straight, but not without pain to its owner.
- There was this big logo on the wall shaped like a crooked cross with a big red sun in the middle.
- Some first or permanent teeth may be missing, abnormally shaped or crooked.
- The people who perpetrated that buy-back scheme are despicable, deceitful, dishonest, and crooked.
- If this is true, then people are just naturally dishonest and crooked and downright rotten.
- Criminals of all hues from drug dealers to crooked business people are busy trying to convert hoarded pounds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than