Translation of cross reference in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- There, that information could be collated with other profiles, to create a social network map of blog cross references.
- The entry concludes with cross references to other articles.
- I wanted to find out about money-laundering, so I pressed Google and followed a complex web of cross references.
- to cross-reference something
tosomethingremitir de algo aalgoExample sentences
- The comprehensive database and cross-referenced web site provides a platform for further discourse and analytical study.
- His superb appendix provides an exhaustive guide cross-referencing Williams's works and biblical references.
- The book is fully cross-referenced and has a useful Thematic Index along with a clear and valuable Introduction.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than