Translation of crude in Spanish:
adjective -der, -dest
- 1.1 (vulgar)Example sentences1.2 (unsophisticated)
- Broad, rude, crude and offensive were just a few of the criticisms levelled at this scatological sitcom, but the show had the perfect response to such highbrow jibes: ratings.
- They're entertaining for the most part, with plenty of tales of real-life adventure, foul language, crude jokes, technical detail and daring.
- It was tasteless, crude, rude and very, very popular.
Example sentences1.3 (containing impurities) (before noun)
- They probably can put a crude nuclear weapon on one of their shorter - range missiles.
- It's also possible that you could - that you could structure radioactive material around a crude explosive device, have a crude dirty nuclear weapon.
- Did you find that the crude devices you cobbled together worked better than the machines later designed to make those sounds?
- Our method of recording votes and presenting the results may be crude, but it works, and it's accurate.
- He argues that these surprises often result from our rather crude understanding of the nature and function of genes.
- I know no case where this kind of crude forgery has succeeded.
- For example, a petroleum firm explores for oil in many parts of the world, transports it to its refineries where crude oil is processed, and supplies various petroleum outputs to retail outlets.
- Oil refining refers to the processes involved in converting crude oil into useful petroleum products.
- The refinery, which processes crude oil, has an annual capacity of around 10 million tonnes.
noununcountable and countable
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.